Saturday, May 25, 2013

Today -- Excerpt from request for review of K.M.Kaung's novella Black Rice --

An excerpt for a request for a review of Black Rice -

Dear Professor --

I know of your literary interests and wondered if you would be so kind as to review Black Rice.

It is only 48 pages long or short and a recent reviewer called it "riveting".

Also I know of you as a close friend and long time supporter  of Burma -

I hope you will agree to kindly review my work -

It can then be posted on the Amazon site

or anywhere you please.

The other recent reviewer said he would write a full review and submit it with a literary magazine.

If you agree, I would like to send you a review copy.  It is also available now in print form on Create Space and Amazon, and shortly will also be out on various platforms as an e book.

I do hope you will read it -

As you probably know, there are so few of us who think that the "change" in Burma is so far only cosmetic -

Black Rice could have been about yesterday.

Kyi May Kaung

Rose + leaf--more 3 D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KrLoyUFoei0 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QdMwJyatGMI